Thursday, May 5, 2011

Yum.


这里的天气很暖和。
今天几度?
听了.今天最高 气温 25 度 ,最 低 气 温16度。
噢, 怪不得 这么 舒服 呢。
天气不但暖和而且干燥。

 
This is my favorite Chinese food. While it might seem insulting to have such a simple favorite that amounts to not much more than a bun, they are just that good. The texture, the steam, the variety of fillings make this a staple that should be had for every meal. My favorite filling is a peanut-sesame sauce that is similar to peanut butter. Every Saturday morning I would go to a shop across the street and I would get two daozi and 4 jiaozi. Even with this gigantic feast of bread I still had trouble keeping weight on. I wonder if I had a worm. Hmm. Anyway, they are delicious, but I don't think I will ever get to experience that joy here. You don't see many businesses spending the time to prepare foods like this. Even though they seem quick and cheap, quite a lot of work goes into preparing them. Certainly more than I'd be willing to put into it.
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baozi

No comments:

Post a Comment