Thursday, May 5, 2011

After the baozi


我找错书。
我吃完饭。
我听懂他的话。
我买错衣服。
哪个人是谁你看清楚了吗?

Ah, the toilet. This device made me simultaneously curse the culture and myself for needing to use it in the first place.  I never really did master it. My usage could only be described as a halfway adaptation of the intended technique. To this day I can't really position myself as I should be to use one without falling over, which is very bad. If one falls over, one falls into something. And that something can be any number of nasty things. What really threw me off was the fact there where I stayed the majority of my time the shower was directly over the toilet. That meant flipflops were a constant necessity and one always has to watch out to not step into the hole. China will truly be developed when there are no more floor toilets.
 http://www.ehow.com/how_2075957_use-chinese-toilet.html

No comments:

Post a Comment