Thursday, May 5, 2011

Even Nexter

我每节棵都来。
我每寒假都坐飞机回家。
我每早上都洗澡。
我每衬衫都是白色的。
我每晚上都复习生词语法。

While I do not know the specifics of this video, it demonstrates a very common sight I saw when I was in China. Where I stayed for the majority of my time there, it seemed to be no real rules to the road, or if there were they were in no way enforced. Cars would blow through intersections with no care or caution, driving on different sides was no big deal, and speeds varied from "walking would be faster" to "this car must have custom parts". I anticipate the casual nature of road rules is going to give the Chinese a very rude awakening in the near future. With more and more Chinese being able to afford cars, the number of people on the road is simply going to cause quite a bit of conflict. There may be a lot of friction between the affluent and the veteran transportation individuals. Kind of like the taming of the Old West.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp3ryvUtICY



No comments:

Post a Comment