Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First post Redux

It appears I didn't get it right before, so here is the second attempt at inputting.... stuff. I never did bother to learn HTML, unlike my former college roommate from 10 years ago, who funny enough is now a lawyer. Well, that has nothing to do with anything, so here are 5 Chinese sentences involving grammar I need to drill into my head.


你穿多大的衣服?
虽然这本书很有意思, 可是太贵了。
你的裤子跟我的一样。
这件衣服跟那件衣服一样漂亮。
虽然中文很难,可是很有意思。

-----
This is a link that explains 5 Chinese eating habits. The only that was relevant to me when I was in China is the tea tapping rule. I learned that pretty quick. It can be difficult to thank a server when there is a boisterous crowd all vying for attention over one another, so the tap on the table gives the subtle thanks without interrupting the flow of conversation. I still use it habitually today, even if the effect is lost.
http://www.cnngo.com/shanghai/eat/5-chinese-eating-habits-explained-311204

No comments:

Post a Comment